Integrate driving and rest time analysis into your system.
Get started now and receive:
- TACHO•API specification
- your exclusive API key
3 Easy Steps
Send tachograph status to Alerter Service and receive XML with complete analysis and calculated penalties. Display the advice to the driver on a GPS message device.
Road Time Infringements
TACHO•API service includes the analysis of driving, breaks and rest time infringements according to Regulation 561/2006. Customers are able to calculate fines according to 15 European tables of penalties (i.e. British, Romanian, Spanish).
If there is no data from the digital tachograph or driver card files, reports are generated on the basis of the GPS signal. Your Customers won't have to scan analogue charts any more!
Card & Tachograph Data
Driver card files are saved and analysed automatically thanks to remote card download devices. TACHO•API also accepts data from the fleet management interface in the rear panel of a digital tachograph.
Driving, rest and break times infringements are analysed in real time. Every driver is informed about the total amount of penalties for infringements within 29-day control period - as if he were inspected every 15 minutes on the road.
Infringements Alerter Service
Every 15 minutes a driver is warned if there is a rest needed based on the Real-Time Analysis. It includes daily and weekly rests, daily and weekly drive and divided breaks. This is more accurate and complex than the warnings in the digital tachograph itself.
Transport companies are liable for infringements commited by drivers unless there is clear evidence that the company cannot be held responsible. History of alerts sent to drivers is a legal protection compliant with Art. 10.3 of EU Reg. 561/2006.
TACHO•API – integrate driving time analysis into your system
Easily create an application with your own brand or just integrate driver time analysis into Your system without much effort. The advantages of integrating TACHO•API into your application are the following:
- Implementation of various report formats PDF, XLS, HTML etc in multiple languages – English, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, Russian (German, French, Italian soon)
- Possible integration with different programming platforms including PHP, HTML, ASP.NET, C++, C#, JAVA, Python, Delphi and more
- Using our know-how – you don’t waste your time into developing your own system. It really requires time and proper knowledge. Start making profit right now
Remote Card Download – TachoTerminal+
According to Regulation 581/2010 a driver card shall be read at least every 28 days. Otherwise the penalty might be imposed. This obligation is hard to fulfill especially in international transport companies. TachoTerminal+ driver card reader is compatible with most on-board GPS devices. The reading procedure is both simple and yet secure:
- Card reading initiated from the office.
- TT+ ready to read a driver card.
- The driver inserts a card into a reader.
- After the proper signal, the driver ejects the card.
- The driver card file is sent via email, FTP or GPS system.
Want To Work With Us?
If You are interested in cooperation with us and you really want to enhace your system with automatic, still precise driving time analysis, don’t hesitate and give us a call or email us.